After an eventful 2017, started by an impressive 5.5 millions euros fundraising, Mobility Tech Green continued on this promising path in 2018! Makeover of its software platforms, international fairs, organization of its first ever event dedicated to its corporate strategy, new staff: these are just a part of the events that took place during these pas twelve months. Check out our favorite moments from each month of 2018!
• CES 2018. We kicked off 2018 by flying to the most influential tech show on the planet: the CES! 4 days to present to an international public our decision-making tool to optimize carsharing fleet management.
• After the CES, our team left Las Vegas to start its learning expedition in San Francisco and dive into the Silicon Valley culture!
• The sales team got bigger and welcomed Guillaume, our new international key account manager and Jérémy, our business developer, in our offices in Paris.
• In Rennes, David joined the support team and Kevin the mobile development team.
• For the third consecutive year, we were exhibitors at the french leading event for fleet managers: Rencontres Flottes Automobiles.
• Mobility Tech Green was present at the first edition of InOut, the meeting of digital mobilities in Rennes, France. A perfect opportunity to talk about our solution in 5 minutes only during a start up pitch in the beautiful Couvent des Jacobins.
• A new face! Océane joined Mobility Tech Green as our new production management assistant.
• Aurélien, software developer, was recruited to be a part of our technical team.
• Alexandre and Laura participated to a table football tournament hosted by Edcom benefiting to an humanitarian association. They proudly ended up on the third step on the podium!
• We strenghtened our partnership with the leader of electric power distribution in France, Enedis, with the development of the Autodispatch project. The device aims to optimize the journeys of the technicians by supplying the vehicle with equipment adapted to each intervention.
• We launched the e-Colibri™ Essentials: the standard of carsharing for only 19.99€!/month!
• More and more projects for our technical team! In order to answer to our clients requests, Maxime joined our dream team as a software developer.
• Weekend in Lohéac: our team supported the fight against the ALS disease during two days when speed and thrills were what counted most!
• Our artificial intelligence Aiko (Artificial Intelligence of Keyless Organizations) won the first prize as the “Service of the year”, award by l’Automobile
• Our mobile application, e-Manager™, got a makeover.
• Our new headquarter got very “Hollywood” by welcoming a filming crew during two days. The reason for this visit? The recording of our last corporate video presenting our teams and our philosophy.
• Our software platforms got even better with a makeover of our clients’ booking front office! « From now on, our clients have the possibility to choose the design our their platform about three themes we developed », adds Thomas, our UX Designer.
• The sales team flew to Norway of a business mission organized by Business France in order to meet local companies interested in carsharing.
• We were selected to participate in the MobiGoIn acceleration program. The aim? Building an international strategic network based on the development of collaborations in the filled of future smart mobility.
• The sales team moved to an atypical coworking space in Paris: the First Tower.
• First edition of Mobility & Co, a Mobility Tech Green event organized to gather our clients and prospects during an evening filled with great announcements. Among them: our innovation program on 3 years, Intelligence to Mobility (I2M), the future of B2B mobility!
• Our corporate website, mobilitytechgreen.com, got a facelift in order to bring you the most pleasant visit.
• The sales team flew to Germany for a business mission organized by Business France. A short trip to meet prospects and potential partners.
• Régis joined the support team for special morning shifts.
• A french aircraft manufacturer chose our free-floating carsharing offer for its employees transport.
• Virgile joined the technical team for his internship of 4 months, especially working on our hardware equipments.
• As the corporate website revealed its new face to the world, the management back office of e-Colibri™ evolved for an optimum user experience!
• The sales and marketing teams were in the starting blocks for the CES 2019, where Mobility Tech Green are exhibitors!
To recap, for mobility tech green 2018 it was…
The entire team of Mobility Tech Green wishes you a happy new year!